Content management system for the site with open source; written in PHP; database server - MySQL; released under the GNU GPL license version 2. The scope - from blogs to fairly complex news resources and online stores.
Migration and automatic updating of pages in the WordPress database.
Transferring and updating product information from Notion.so database to WordPress Woocommerce
Uploading orders from Woocommerce WordPress to a separate table of the Notion.so service
Integration works on PHP, and MySQL. Hosting required.
Erply's Woocommerce API integration provides the following features:
- Uploading new products from WordPress Wookomers to Erply with the necessary data (it is possible to upload products from Erply);
- Updating the price and balance of goods on the site according to the schedule;
- Creation of counterparties and uploading orders from Wordpress Woocommerce to Erply;
- Synchronization of order statuses from Woocommerce to Erply;
- Additional sync options on demand.
Integration is designed to discharge incoming orders from eBay into WordPress. Goods in ebay and wordpress must have an identifier that allows the goods to be compared. The script works autonomously, for this you need to configure the crown (task scheduler).
If necessary, a plug-in can be added to send the track number of the order. The track number entered inside the order WordPress with the help of the plugin is transferred to the order on the eBay platform. Check with the manager.
Shopify and WooCommerce are two popular e-commerce platforms that allow businesses to build and manage online stores. While both platforms have their own strengths and weaknesses, integration between the two can provide businesses with additional functionality and versatility.
API integrations can allow businesses to seamlessly manage products, orders, and customer data across both platforms.
For example, an integration could allow a business to manage their product inventory in WooCommerce and have that information automatically reflected in their Shopify store. This can save time and reduce the risk of errors that can occur when manually updating two separate systems.
Integration between Shopify and WooCommerce can also allow businesses to take advantage of the unique features offered by each platform. For instance, a business could use WooCommerce for its robust shipping and tax options, and Shopify for its easy-to-use checkout and payment processing.
Overall, integrating Shopify and WooCommerce can provide businesses with a powerful e-commerce solution that combines the best of both platforms. However, it's important to carefully consider the specific needs of a business before deciding to integrate the two systems, as this can require a significant investment of time and resources.
Payment for integration is one-time. You will need hosting for the integration to work permanently.
- Downloading new products from Pipedrive to Woocommerce (on request, it is possible to download new products from the site)
- Updating information on products from Pipedrive to Woocommerce, including prices, discounts and remaining products of the site according to the schedule
- Loading of new orders
Features of integration:
- Upload new products from Lemonsqueezy.com to Woocommerce (new products can be downloaded from the site on request).
- Update information on products from MyStorage in Woocommerce, including prices, discounts on products of the site on schedule.
- Work with variations
- Linking products by ID in Lemonsqueezy.com and Article on the site.
- This plugin allows you to work with the main image of the product card via api, including the ability to add additional images (discussed separately).
Automatic completion of the fields in the admin section of the site, returned as a result of parsing the downloaded DOC, DOCX, PDF, RTF, TXT, ODT, HTM and HTML, DOCM, DOTM, DOT, DOTX resume. File upload scenarios and output to individual fields can be discussed before work begins.
For an accurate estimate of the cost, you need a screenshot of the field in which you want to upload a resume, and a screenshot (or list) of fields to fill out.
Woocommerce synchronization of goods and orders in Perfexcrm
Integration of Woocommerce and Perfexcrm via api
Features of integration:
- Upload new products from Perfexcrm to Woocommerce (new products can be downloaded from the site on request).
- Update information on goods from Perfexcrm in Woocommerce, including prices, discounts and balances of goods on the site on schedule.
- Work with modifications (variations).
- Linking goods by Code or Article in Perfexcrm.
- Creating customers and uploading new orders
- This solution allows you to work with the main image of the product card via api, including the ability to add additional images (discussed separately).
The main business processes that can be solved through automation and integration:
- generate a link to the payment;
- generating a QR code for payment;
- generate a payment link in the Binance application;
- verification of paid payments, and binding to orders by order number;
Integration of CRM Method.me with CMS Wordpress Woocommerce
Transfer Orders from Woocommerce to CRM Method
Transfer of information about Customers from Woocommerce to CRM Method
Transfer and synchronization of goods from CRM Method to Woocommerce and vice versa
Transferring balances from CRM Method to Woocommerce