Wordpress + Ebay
|Downloading orders from Ebay to Wordpress|
Integration is designed to discharge incoming orders from eBay into WordPress. Goods in ebay and wordpress must have an identifier that allows the goods to be compared. The script works autonomously, for this you need to configure the crown (task scheduler).
If necessary, a plug-in can be added to send the track number of the order. The track number entered inside the order WordPress with the help of the plugin is transferred to the order on the eBay platform. Check with the manager.
Wordpress + Etsy
|Downloading orders from Etsy to Wordpress Woocommerce|
Orders are unloaded taking into account that the articles or product names in Etsy and WP coincide.
The script is run via cron (scheduled)
Wordpress + retailCRM
|RetailCRM and WordPress Integration|
The integration of RetailCRM and WordPress is:
1. Install an existing plug-in from a Woocommerce store that allows you to:
- Generate a catalog of goods for uploading to Retailcrm
- Set up two-way exchange orders for Woocommerce and Retailcrm
- Send and accept changes on orders
- Unload residues from Retailcrm to the store. When you enable the function of unloading balances every 15 minutes, balances on goods will be unloaded into the store
2. Refinement of the standard plug-in for your functional requirements.